Andrew (Andy) J. Gille is an associate engaged primarily in the practice of transactional law, and particularly the acquisition and sale of real estate, contract and contract law, commercial mortgage-secured transactions, representation of lenders in lending intended for securitization, leasing, land use, organization and documentation of business entities, and title insurance matters, as well as probate-related matters. He has assisted commercial developers, lenders, sellers, purchasers, lessors and lessees in various Commercial Real Estate and Lending transactions. Before embarking on his legal career, Andy served for five years in the United States Navy as an aviation electrician’s mate.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Pro Bono Beacon Award, 2017, The University of Texas School of Law
- Staff Editor, Texas International Law Journal, The University of Texas School of Law
- Texas Business Law Society, The University of Texas School of Law
- Legal Intern, Veteran Advocacy Project, Urban Justice Center, New York City, 2016
- Judicial Intern, Travis County Probate Court, Austin, Texas, 2015
- Member, Young at Art, Dixon Gallery & Gardens