Paul Edwards represents real estate developers, investors, family corporations, and lending institutions. Mr. Edwards’s main focus is transactional work, concentrating on corporate and real estate law.
Recent representation matters as lead counsel:
- Negotiated and structured sale of $115 million company
- Advised company in regulatory matters with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Lender counsel in $30 million asset-based loan in Florida
- Negotiation and sale of multiple shopping centers throughout southeast United States
- Restructuring for successor planning of $25 million company with multiple stores
- Successful lease negotiations with national grocery store chain
- Structure and documentation of trusts and wills for $200 million estate plan
- Lender counsel for in excess of $75 million in real estate and asset-based loans
He is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Edwards was recently selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2020 in the fields of Real Estate Law, Banking and Finance Law, and Corporate Law for the eleventh year. Mr. Edwards serves on the firm’s Board of Directors.